Chris Chafe founded GrowthSquared in 2011, with the goal of driving economic recovery, job creation and shared outcomes. We build value-adding partnerships between innovative entrepreneurs, investors, labor unions, and aligned advocacy and policy leaders. These partnerships embrace change and disruption, and seek to solve regulatory, financing, and workforce recruitment and training challenges. We re-engineer existing and legacy assets to enhance service delivery and create market adoption and traction.
GrowthSquared utilizes its unique relationships across the public and private sectors to facilitate partnerships whose collaborative strategies enhance execution capacity.
We bring a campaign approach to organizing key players and creating shared outcomes including:
- Launching, scaling, and preserving companies
- Creating good jobs
- Seeking to produce strong investment outcomes.
- Alignment rather than entrenchment between many of our most active institutional, social and economic forces.
GrowthSquared is mission-driven but focuses on creating outcomes one company at a time. Our team is based in Washington, D.C. and New York with a strong network of premiere subcontractors across the country.
Sample of current and past representation:
- One of the largest app-based hospitality brands in the world
- One of the largest app-based transportation brands in the world
- One of the largest multi-national apparel and retail firms in the world
- Leading green design and build firms and energy service companies
- A high profile private equity firm focusing on resource scarcity investment strategies
- Manufacturers of portable renewable generators
- America’s largest single stream recycling company
- A closed-loop recycled plastic pallet firm
- A premier LED lighting company